Living a healthy lifestyle should be a top priority for everyone. The path towards improving and maintaining a high quality of life is ongoing, and this journey becomes increasingly challenging the more information we become exposed to. All of this information isn’t good, and some of it is just down right false. This course is designed to help you avoid common mistakes directly related to misinformation, misinformation that can keep you from reaching your diet and fitness goals
What you’ll learn
- How to identify and avoid potential obstacles and pitfalls on your path towards a healthier lifestyle.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Have a growth mindset and willingness to learn
Who this course is for:
- Health and fitness enthusiasts
This course includes:
- Why nutrition is important in recovery
- How you can use it with other rehabilitation programs to boost success
- Research-based articles showing why nutrition is vital in recovery
- Step-by-step videos showing you what nutrients to take
- Discover what foods to eat for desired results
This course includes easy to follow instructions, step-by-step videos and many articles that take you by the hand on what nutrition you should include in your recovery efforts.