Have you always wanted to create your own Android apps but you don't know how to code?
Would you love to publish your own apps to the Play Store and get many downloads?
Do you want to earn money passively with apps but don't know how to do this?
Then this video course is the solution for your problems!
I'm Linus and I had the same problems like you 2 years ago. I found solutions for them and published apps with overall 170,000 downloads. With this video course I want to tell you about the way I achieved this.
You will learn:
- how to create a Android quiz app without coding.
- how to earn money with this app.
- how to publish your apps to the Play Store.
- how to create tool apps (in the course we will create a translator app and an app which can read out texts)
Do you want to learn this and be successful like me? Then use your motivation, buy this course and start building your apps! You don't need any foreknowledge!
And if there are still doubts: Udemy has a money-back-warrenty. If you are of the opinion, that the course is not worth the money, you can return it and get your money back.
- People who want to create Android apps without coding!
- People who want to publish an app on Google Play!
- People who want to know tips for getting more downloads for their apps!
- People who want earn money passively with apps!
This course is for absolute beginners to mobile development and react native in specific. You will learn what is react native and how it works using visual fun context. you will confidently start your development journey and master react native faster with all the fundamentals set in place .
"Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe."
that's what Abraham Lincoln the president of the United States said.
preparing is the key to master everything. before you start chopping, you should prepare your axe.
In your React Native journey you shouldn't jump into coding and syntax without digging into React Native truth.
at least you should be able to answer two fundamental questions before you write down any line of code.
The first is: What Is React Native?
The second is: How does React Native work?
There will be no coding or syntax lectures in this course,this will be your reference starting point to react native. Lightweight fast introductory summary before you start your coding journey. You will learn new fundamental concepts and you might want to come back and revisit this course from time to time during your development journey.
In this course:
· You will learn about the mobile development ecosystem, what are your mobile development available options, how they differ and where does React Native belong, here you will find out if React Native it is what you need .
· You will learn the React theory, what react is, why Facebook team built it and what it does.
· You will learn React/React JS and React Native relationship.
· You will learn react components nature and their behavior.
· You will learn how to create react components and related terminologies like (JSX, Babel and ES6).
· You will learn what is declarative react.