The initiative to explore the possibility of managing kids and explore learning the best way possible. Towards a WOW learning culture for our next generations. The fact to explore the best of making the learning a dose for all with excellence, perfection for all filled with JOY and prosperity. The best of strategies for managing a school being explored with patience and pride in particular. Make the best of the roll through exercising the above strategies towards excellence.
This course is intended for anyone who is having difficulty meditating. It will provide a different perspective on how to approach meditation.
Meditation is a great tool for emotional balancing and self-development. However, a lot of people struggle to get started because the instructions usually provided do not work for them.
If you are one of those people, this course is for you.
The course is divided into several sections and structured as follows:
1. Introduction - welcome and explanation of the intention of this course
2. What is Meditation? - definitions
3. Benefits of Meditation - list of the most common and known benefits
4. Types of Meditation - description of various types of meditation and examples of how to choose
5. Keys to Meditation - dissipation of common rules and expectations that block your progress
6. Useful Tips - recommendations and tricks to facilitate your progress and help you develop your meditation practice
7. Practice - guided meditation integrating several senses and focusing on the main points of the course
8. Conclusion - summary and reminders
9. Resources - links to the resources cited during the course of the class
I spent a lot of time trying to learn how to meditate and following the standard rules. My intention with this course is to ease the path for you, sharing what I learned during my journey.
Far away from books, we have created this course to give you practical exposure of how git and github. You can easily follow our tutorials and become expert on git even if you have never worked on it.
In this course, you will not learn everything there is to know about Git, but you will build a strong conceptual understanding of the technology, and afterward will be able to confidently dig deeper on any topic that interests you. This course assumes no previous knowledge of Git, but if you do have experience with it, you may find this course to be both useful and challenging. This is especially true if you currently "know just enough Git to be dangerous".