When I first became a new manager just over 5 years ago, I was thrilled. But fairly quickly, my excitement and pride gave way to new anxieties -- I was underprepared, overwhelmed, and felt like an imposter. Unfortunately, I now realize that I wasn't alone. Most new managers are not equipped to tackle the challenges they will face shifting into their new management roles. This course aims to fix that.
After managing teams ranging from sales to marketing to operations over the last several years, I am finally making the practical management course that I wish I'd been given on day one. I have surveyed hundreds of new managers and recent graduates from the Stanford MBA program, and I've identified 7 New Manager Moments that each and every new manager encounters over their careers, but is almost never ready to handle.
Through practical exercises, tactical tips, community interaction, and lectures based on real world management war stories, you'll become a successful manager by learning from my own personal mistakes. The course includes a 30 day no questions asked money back guarantee, access to the instructor for Q&A, networking with a global community of new managers, and lifetime access with new content added periodically.
This course will cover:
- Hiring 101 (including creating the perfect interview process)
- Firing 101 (tactical tips to prepare yourself for the most high stakes conversation that a manager will confront)
- Adapting your leadership style to different types of performers (top performers, cultural misfits, and everything in between)
- Frameworks and approaches for giving feedback and handling difficult conversations
- Managing without authority, including across teams
- Setting goals that fit your team's needs
- Delegation, and juggling the competing demands of management and execution
This course is not a high-level course on management philosophy. It is a course for new managers, by a new(ish) manager. It is a practical handbook on how to go from a new manager to someone that is able to adapt to any situation, but ready to confront the most common challenges you'll no doubt face.
After taking this course, you'll face the road ahead as a manager with confidence and a tactical tool kit that can serve as a reference manual for anything that comes ahead.
What are the requirements?
- There are no specific requirements for this course, other than a willingness to learn from your own mistakes on your path to becoming a great manager.
- Bonus points for a willingness to share your failures, wins, and insights along the way with your fellow students around the world.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Be prepared to confront the most frequent (and challenging!) management moments that every leader encounters.
- Build and grow high-performing teams that are agile, learning machines -- constantly experimenting, learning, iterating, and improving.
- Balance the competing demands of management and execution, and master the awkward art of delegation.
- Spot common performance patterns and tailor your management approach to different types of performers, from top talent to struggling misfits.
- Avoid the Top 10 Feedback Fails, giving constructive, actionable feedback in difficult situations in order to help your team grow and improve.
- Set concrete, actionable goals for your team, employees, and cross-functional initiatives.
- Establish a foundation of trust that you can leverage to manage across teams effectively and painlessly.
- Create an interview process that helps you hire the best talent.
- Practice exercises that will help you navigate the painful but inevitable process of employee terminations.
What is the target audience?
- While this course is optimized for new managers looking to arrive prepared at the management challenges ahead, it is also intentionally designed in a modular manner so that it can support seasoned managers as they encounter the most comment management challenges (e.g., hiring, firing, setting team goals, adapting your management approach to different performers, etc.).
Of course, every patient can view the results of his medical examinations via the Internet by entering his username and password. Also, any visitor can register at the site and book an appointment to meet with the doctor.
The Course Contains is:
This course is advanced programming to use mvc in programming php