This module provides the activation of technology towards High Achieving results and beneficiary satisfaction among schools. The inertia is towards making learning happen within the new age classrooms via the cloud connect where schools and colleges libraries and the teachers in particular have not much of a dependence for knowledge delivery with the expansion queues to the students at large, with the framework of TECH CANDIES AND APPROACHES being made available at length.
- Educators/ Teachers keen on exploring teaching excellence
This course takes you through the concepts of meta-analysis and the various graphical representation. Types of data and their pooled estimates are discussed in simple language with good examples for you to understand better. This will form the basis for understanding meta-analysis. Heterogeneity are variations among the studies which are included in meta-analysis. Understanding the various types of heterogeneity and how to affects the interpretation of the results is important. Finally the course deals with forest and funnel plot which are graphical presentation of data and results in form of a scatter plot. Come join this course and take yourself to the next level in understanding and interpreting meta-analysis in dentistry.
- Dental students, academics, dentists, researchers and anyone interested in meta-analysis
This is our course (portuguese expressions) you are going to learn the common portuguese expressions in Brasil, most of them are used in other conuntries also where portuguese is spoken. Study more than 100 common expressions, with examples, you can download them in PDF either.
Why studying expressions are importante?
Expressions are something really important in any language, and any person should study them when starts to study any new language.
Each language has its expressions, not even that, we can find every country has its expressions, in this course will show the most common expressions in Portuguese language especially in Brazil.
Sometimes the expression literally doesn’t make sense, but it actually means something in general
We can find them in the daily conversation, movies, music lyrics, but we don’t find them in the daily newspaper, television news, newspaper ads, radio, television, political speeches, election campaigns, , literature, etc..
- 1- people who doing business with Brazil or Portugal or any country where portuguese is spoken
- 2- people who often travel to Brazil or Portugal any country where portuguese is spoken
- 3- People who live in Brazil or Portugal
- 4- people who are planning for a job in any country where Portuguese is spoken.
- 5- people who have an interest in Latin culture and affairs
- 6- people who enjoy the challenge of learning new languages
Welcome to "ANOTHER" 40 Tips on Making a Great Online Course. This is a free course to help you save time and money when creating your online courses. Learn from my mistakes. Creating an online course is easier than you think; in this course I will humbly teach you how to work smarter (not harder) by discussing 40 [ADDITIONAL*] tips/best practices I have learned the hard way teaching online over the past 12 months.
The Topics and Tips that we will Cover Include:
What Should You Teach Tips:
- Tip #1: Make “PASSIONATE” Course Placeholders to Help You Decide What to Teach
- Tip #2: “Educational Darwinism” (Read Other Course Reviews Before Making Your Course)
- Tip #3: Using Udemy’s Insight Tool in Order to Decide What to Teach
- Tip #4: When to Stop Making a Course
Content: Innovative & Helpful Course Content Creation Tips:
- Tip #5: Consistent and “Creative” Content Theme
- Tip #6: Idea Generation
- Tip #7: Multiple File Formats
- Tip #8: Question Anticipation
- Tip #9: Using Props
- Tip #10: Making Your Course International
- Tip #11: Creating Innovative Exercises
- Tip #12: Calculating the Length of Your Lessons
- Tip #13: Scripting Your Course
- Tip #14: Spurts of Inspiration
- Tip #15: Write Confidently from Your Heart (Be Different and Unique and Free!)
Course Structure Tips:
- Tip #16: Fast and Slow Navigation Options
- Tip #17: Structuring the Logic of Your Course Outline
- Tip #18: Immediate Value Added and Impact Strategy
Design Tips: Visual Design Idea Tips:
- Tip #19: Design for Mobile
- Tip #20: Screen Casting Using QuickTime [Mac Only]
- Tip #21: Screen Casting Using PowerPoint [Windows Only]
- Tip #22: Providing Internet Links as Resources the “Correct” Way
Setting Up Equipment Tips:
- Tip #23: Intro. to Setting Up Your Equipment, Recording and Editing from Scratch
- Tip #24: Setting Up the Camera, Lights, Microphone and Computer
- Tip #25: Recording the Video, Editing the Video and Uploading it to Udemy
- Tip #26: Getting Help from Udemy in Order to Perfect Your Videos+Best Practices
- Tip #27: Using and Setting Up a Teleprompter
- Tip #28: Removing Echoes
Appearance and Health Tips While Creating Courses Tips:
- Tip #29: Health(ier) Desk Setup
- Tip #30: Cosmetics + Looking Camera Ready
- Tip #31: Looking Less Tired
- Tip #32: Whiter Teeth
- Tip #33: Get In “Your” Friendly Personable Zone to Teach
- Tip #34: Staying Upbeat When Teaching
- Tip #35: Use Language That Won’t Get Lost in Translation & Easier to Understand
Additional Editing Tips:
- Tip #36: Leave Room for Captions
- Tip #37: Adding and Customizing Images for Your Lessons with PowerPoint
- Tip #38: Selecting/Adding Music to Your Lessons
- Tip #39: Making a Video + Animation + Adding Pictures + Music from Scratch
- Tip #40: How I Made and Edited the Previous Lecture (Fun)!
I will be making an annual free course like this one every year* that discusses solutions to problems I encountered during my year of creating courses so that you won't have the same issues that I have had (and therefore you can work smarter and not harder).
Closed captions have been added to all lessons in this course.
* [Optional] Please also watch last year's course by searching Udemy for the free course called: "40 Tips on Making a Great Online Course."
- Anyone that wants to teach online. You don't have to be a teacher; all of us have at least one skill that we can teach that can enhance the lives of many.
. A good understanding of principles in Physics will help you to analyze problems, reason logically, and to discriminate between important and irrelevant concepts.
·*The course is directed to the point and restricted to the syllabus nothing less and nothing more, so you will not waste your time, with invaluable speech,
·* If you know exactly your syllabus you will appreciate these videos,
·* The average video duration is 10 mins so you will not get bored with the course and you can find reasonable points to pause and complete later,
LIGHT-REFLECTION AND REFRACTION
THE HUMAN EYE AND THE COLORFUL WORLD
ATMOSPHERIC REFRACTION AND SCATTERING OF LIGHT
Produce spoken and written English language discourse related to appointments, job interviews, issues related to weather, geography, regional food, transportation, health and life style in El Salvador by using specific vocabulary and structures in order to communicate in the target language. Value the importance of learning English to communicate with others and share information about places in El Salvador.
We only use former IELTS examiners in our courses. Here we have some top tips for you for your speaking, writing part 1 and writing part 2. There is a lot of advice to avoid the problems many IELTS students have and some tips to make the most of what you know to reach a higher IELTS band. And the best thing is it's free so you can see all the lessons and tell your friends too. I hope you enjoy these lessons as much as we enjoyed making them. Good luck with your IELTS test!
- Students who want to improve their IELTS scores
- Students who are taking IELTS for the first time.
- Students who are taking any type of English test
في هذا الكورس اشرح لك الفيت امبلفاير بطريقة مبسطة يفترض منك ان تكون فهمت الفيت بصورة جيدة وتكون على دراية باساسياته
ساعتمد في هذا الكورس على كتاب بولستد ،الكترونك دفايس اند سيركت ثيوري النسخة الحادية عشر
ستكون قادر على الالمام بانواع البايسنغ الموجودة في هذا الفصل
في هذا الفصل هناك قوانين كثيرة نوهت عليها يجب ان تحفظ